Public holidays, a special occasion or a well-deserved summer break for the whole team. You and your team deserve a day off once in a while. Make sure your guests can not place reservations on those days by closing your restaurant in Formitable.
There are three ways to close your restaurant in Formitable.
- Closing a day in the Table view with Pacing Limits.
- Closing your shifts in the Shift Week view.
- Adding Closed days in the Shifts Settings.
Option 1 is the quickest way. Option 3 is especially useful if you want to close multiple days or weeks.
Please note that when you close any days or shifts, guest are no longer able to book on these time slots.
1. Pacing Limits
- Go to your reservation Overview.
- Go to the day you want to close and click on the Pacing Limits button.
- Select Closed and the availability for all time slots will be disabled.
- Click on Save.
2. Closing days per week
- Go to Settings > Shifts and click on the grid icon to switch to the Week view
- Click on Closed for the days that you want to close your restaurant.
3. Add closed days or periods
The Closed days page comes in handy if you prefer to quickly close multiple days or even periods. This is also the place to be when you need a quick overview of all days that you have manually closed.
- Go to Settings > Shifts and click on the Closed days tab
- Click on the big blue PLUS button to add one closed days.
- Select the Start and the End date of the closing period.
- Click on Apply. Your newly added closed day(s) will show up in the overview.