Curious about how your guests experienced their dining experience? Formitable can send an automatic review request to your guest. These emails will be sent the day after a reservation took place.
The results are visible in your Formitable dashboard and at Insights.
How to enable and customize your feedback email
- In Formitable go to Insights > Reviews and click on the settings icon ⚙️.
- At Collect Reviews, you can enable or disable a feedback email.
- Edit and personalize the text that will be sent to your guest in the box below.
Note that it's not necessary to do so because an automatic email will be sent out once you have enabled the feedback mails.
- Don't forget to save your settings.
Do not want to send automatic feedback requests anymore?
- Simply disable the Collect Reviews feature mentioned above.
- Guests that made a reservation after disabling, will not receive feedback requests anymore. Guests that made their reservation before disabling, will still receive a feedback request.
✔️ Tip. You can test your feedback emails at Settings > Emails > Test your emails > Global > Feedback.
- Ask guests if they can send you a personal message if they have a bit more negative feedback
- Ask guests if they want to write a review on Google if they're positive.
- Do you need a template for more positive reviews on Google?