Is your reservation widget showing two very similar events or menus? Maybe you created a Christmas event, changed your mind, and created a new one. Now your widget is showing two very similar events to your guests.
Remove one product to avoid confusion.
Which events and menus guests can book at which times are determined by your shifts. If you delete the shifts of the double product, guests can no longer see or book it in the widget.
- Are you sure you'll never need the product again? Delete the product itself.
- Do you maybe want to offer the product in the future again? Remove the shift of the product. This way the product itself remains but is not shown anymore.
Delete the product itself
- In Formitable, go to Products > Tickets.
- Click on the double product of the event you want to remove from the widget.
- Click on the ⋮ button in the new window that opens and then click on Delete.
- The product can only be removed if there are no more shifts attached to it. If there are still shifts attached to it, follow the steps to remove a shift.
Remove a shift
Once you deleted all linked shifts from the product, the product will disappear from the list. The systems will update your availability. Within a few minutes, the double product will also no longer show up in the widget.
- In Formitable, go to Settings > Shifts. If you see the calendar view, switch to the List view.
- Go to the double event product you want to remove from the widget.
- Click on the ⋮ button of the shifts linked to it. Select Delete.