Nothing is more annoying than not being able to log in during rush hour, with your browser just running in circles. With the steps underneath, you can fix yourself in most cases.
Approach 1. Log out completely and log in again
Did you just got access to a new venue, different user rights, or just switch accounts? Log off completely and log in again. Often this is already enough to solve the problem.
- Click on https://app.formitable.com/user/logoff or type this address into the browser of your device where things go wrong. This logs you out off Formitable completely.
- Next, click on https://app.formitable.com to log in again.
Approach 2. Solve cache problems
Sometimes, browsers keep information that they should not keep. Clear the cache of your browser manually to solve this. Here is a small guide on how to clear the cache in your Chrome browser.
- In Google Chrome, in the top right corner press More ⋮
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Approach 3. Contact us
If the two approaches mentioned above are not working, just contact us! We will try to help you as soon as possible, making sure you can use the system again.