If you can not or do not want to accept takeaway orders on a specific day or for multiple days, you can easily configure this in Formitable. Learn how to either disable takeaway orders on a single day or during a period of days.
Stop accepting takeaway orders on a specific day
- In Formitable, go to Insights > Orders.
- Select Takeaway in the upper left corner.
- Go to the day on which you want to stop accepting takeaway orders.
- Click on closed where it says 'Accept takeaway orders on ...'.
- Immediately, no more takeaway orders are possible on this specific day.
💡 All closed days: You can find an overview of all days that are closed for takeaway and reservations at Closed & Special days.
Prevent takeaway orders for several days
If you do not want takeaway orders on specific days or for a certain period, you can do this in the shift settings.
- In Formitable, go to Settings > Shifts.
- If you are in the calendar view, select the list view.
- In the top menu, select Closed & special days.
- Click on the big blue button marked with a PLUS.
- Select the day or days you do not takeaway orders and select closed where it says 'Accept takeaway orders'.
- Click on Apply to save your settings.
- It's possible to accept takeaway orders for up to 2 months in advance. Change how far guests can order in the takeaway settings.
- If you need any help with the takeaway settings, we help you out with this complete takeaway guide.
- Do you use Lightspeed? Synchronize your takeaway products to your products in Lightspeeds to optimize the workflow.