By default, all payments that guests place will be processed in Euros. If your restaurant is situated outside of the Euro-zone, you can accept payments in 29 different non-EUR currencies. From the British pound to the US dollar, or the Danish krone.
📌 Please note that all payments in your restaurant will be processed in the selected currency. The widget will also show all prices in the selected currency.
- If you select Euros, all British guests will need to pay in Euros with their British credit card, etc.
- If you select British pounds, all guests from Europe will need to pay in British pounds with their credit card, etc.
How to change the currency of your restaurant
- In Formitable, go to Settings and select Setup.
- Scroll to the Payments section.
- Select the preferred currency.
- The selected currency will be active immediately.
- Don't have a Mollie account yet? Create a Mollie account and start accepting payments from guests.
- In case you want to ask guests to pay and/or confirm their (group)reservations, create an option and send them a payment link.