Email is the perfect way to stay in touch with your guests and to promote your takeaway-menu, events, or gift vouchers. With the campaign tool, you swiftly create and send a campaign with a personal touch and a direct link to your widget. Guaranteed success and easily done with Formitable!
Create a campaign
You create an email campaign with a push of a button, literally. The text and photos from your Formitable will be used, so your campaign is ready to be sent in no time.
- In Formitable, go to Campaigns.
- Click on the blue + icon in the top right corner to create a campaign. You see a new screen, with a preview of your email campaign on the left.
- Fill in the name of the campaign in the text box at the top. This name is only for yourself, so you can easily find your campaigns in the overview.
- Fill in the subject of your campaign. This is the subject that the receivers of the campaign will see.
- Fill in the text you want your receivers to see in their mailbox underneath the subject at preview text
- Pick a language. If you offer the widget on your website in multiple languages, Formitable automatically puts Dutch guests onto the Dutch subscriber's list, English speaking guests on the English list, and so on. You send an email campaign in one language once at a time. So you don't create multiple versions of a campaign, but you send a new email for every separate language.
💡 Tip: Next to every language, you see the number of subscribers. Click on the link to see the email addresses.
Pick your content and order
Do you want to give your regulars a heads up about your tickets, gift vouchers, or takeaway? This is how you add them to your campaign:
- Click on the blue + icon underneath or above each content box. You can add new content boxes with text, a specific ticket, a specific takeaway product or one of your shops.
- The title and description will automatically be added to the campaign, including buttons with the correct link to your website.
- ❗ Important: These buttons determine the effectiveness of your email campaign. Make sure that they stand out and that you don't write too much text around it.
- You can customize the title, description, and button by clicking on it.
- Do you want to change the order of your items? Hold your mouse on the horizontal lines and drag the item somewhere else.
Test your campaign before you send it
Your content is finished. Want to be sure your campaign looks good? Or ask a team member if they approve? It's always a good idea to send a test email.
- Make sure you send the test email to the right person. If you want to change the receiver of the test campaign go to change.
- If you want to send the test email to multiple receivers, you put a ; between the email addresses.
- Click on Send a test email to send the campaign to the test address.
Send your campaign
Content finished, test email sent, and satisfied with the result? Your campaign is ready to send to your guests.
- Click on Send campaign to send the campaign 🎉
- Curious how your campaign performed and how many extra tables it filled? Have a look at the email campaign statistics.
- Email marketing is a numbers game! Collect and import email addresses for a bigger reach.
- Ready to write the perfect email campaign? Here are 7 tips to write better mail campaigns and get more reservations.